The Wells County Revitalization Committee, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization that exists to advance the economic development and prosperity of the citizens and businesses of Wells County, Indiana, by encouraging trade, commerce and community improvements.
The Wells County Revitalization Committee, Inc., seeks to relieve poverty and blight, and its burden on government in Wells County, Indiana, by contracting with the Wells County Chamber of Commerce & Economic Development for economic development services in accordance with Internal Revenue Tax Code.
Our successful economic development team works diligently to support a sustainable and vibrant local economy in Wells County by providing exemplary service to existing, emerging and prospect businesses. Taking a strategic and collaborative approach, our team finds effective solutions to challenges by utilizing available economic development tools to help businesses reach their maximum growth potential.
The Wells County Chamber of Commerce & Economic Development has one of the most successful economic development records in Indiana. Since 2007, our economic development efforts have produced $376 million in new Capital Investment and the creation of 442 new jobs, and two Competitive Consolidation wins that resulted in which has resulted in Wells County maintaining one of the lowest Unemployment Rates (Non-Seasonal) in Indiana.
Investment in the Wells County Revitalization Committee, Inc. will have a direct and positive impact on our local economy by:
- Creating additional opportunities for your business in an expanding local customer base
- Facilitating jobs creation and retention
- Increasing Per Capita and Household Incomes
- Growing our Local Tax Base to maintain the lowest possible tax levels
- Decreasing poverty and its burden on government by creating and retaining high-quality employment opportunities
- Supporting one of the most successful economic development programs in Indiana
Investments in Wells County Revitalization, Inc. are tax deductable.